Welcome to our Vienna Guide. As the capital of Austria and with a population exceeding 1, 7 million Vienna is one of the largest cities in Europe and a real beauty to visit. As a cultural capital throughout centuries we today know Vienna as the capital of classical music and beautiful architecture.
A Vienna Guide could contain thousands of pages as there are things to write about on every corner of Vienna, but we will try to focus in on the most important, and hopefully you will get a good overview and a nice foretaste of what you will see and experience as you visit Vienna yourself.
If you have already been to Vienna feel free to comment in on the restaurants and hotels featured, and share your experiences with the rest of our visitors!
We wish everyone a blessed and wonderful stay in Vienna!
Latest news from Vienna
- Simply Red concert in Vienna in 2015 April 22, 2015
- Hotels near Wiener Stadthalle April 8, 2015
- Tom Jones Vienna 2015 April 8, 2015
- Cirque du Soleil Vienna 2015 March 27, 2015
- Jazz Festival 2015 in Vienna March 10, 2015